16.10.07

car ads

1.Renault Ballet
It is a impressive ad. It seems all the car can drive even after this ballet. It is also show that their cars have maximum star rating. So now I have the feeling that this brand of cars is safe. Renault uses this way to play with people's emotion.

2.Take the Cheetah to a ride

People advertise car by shooting with a cheetah seems not first time and so creative but it is still effective. Cheetah is fastest runner out of all the animal in the world. So it gives people a feeling that this brand of car has good power and is able to run fast and smoothly. After watching this ad, I will think Subaru is more popular for young people.

3.vw


This ad also want to show this model is power. Compare to the second ad(SUBARU) I like this ad more because it is more creative. It is a impressive ad. I think many young people will save their money for this car.

4.Japanese TV car commercial


WOW.. I like this ad. It really shows the human touch. Great way to express and make people impressed. I think this model aim the people after 30s. It gives people the feeling that it is very comfortable inside the car everywhere.

5.audi ad.


This ad wants to show Audi is comforterble, safe, good designed and sportive. This ad is simple and I don’t feel so impressive.








What do I think about consumerism towards the automobile in Singapore?
Erm.. to me I think Singaporean buy car is more for vanity . If I am an ad. Director I will make an ad. which shows how luxurious and it is able to compare with the brands like BENS or BMW.

No comments: